Blissful Meadows clubhouse is a historic, Victorian barn, built in the 1880's by Comfort R. Thompson. It was used as a working farm up until the late 1980's when it was renovated by Gordon and Kevin Bliss into what is now Blissful Meadows clubhouse.
The Meadowview Tavern, located on the first floor, and The Chesnut Room, located on the second floor, remain in the original antique barn. The Proshop, Oak Room, and offices located above, were added on in the remodel.
Meadowview Tavern is open daily to the public for lunch and dinner. The Oak Room and Chestnut Room may be rented for any special occasion and will hold from 40 up to 175 guests.